Waiting for a miracle

Thursday, 9th July 2009

Unless a miracle happens, I'm leaving Noah in a fortnight. I promised I'd stay until after the Paris trip, but I don't see how it's going to help. He's just kidding himself if he thinks going back will change my mind.

No comments:

Post a comment