The woman from the coffee shop, she says 'yes'...

Friday, 24th April 2009
10:30 a.m.

Well, I've done it. I told Noah I'd marry him.

He came into The Coffee Bean this morning and I served up a piece of fabulous chocolate cake with white chocolate icing. When he said he thought it was the best thing I'd ever made, I told him I was glad, because I was planning to do another one for our wedding cake.

There were no grand declarations of love on his part, no violins playing, but he seemed really pleased. And he kissed me right in the middle of the coffee shop – in front of everyone! Well, in front of Caz and the two elderly sisters who come in on Friday mornings to share teacake.

So there you have it. I'm getting married again. Blinddatebrides.com did their job little too well, because I wasn't in the market for another gold ring when I joined up, but that's how things have turned out.

That's two down now (me and Marissa) and one to go. I wonder if Dani is going to make it hat-trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment