Help!!!!

Saturday, 7th March 2009
6.45am

I need somewhere to vent and this looks just the right place!

I'm in a real pickle and I don't know how to get out of it. But it's a long story - let me start at the beginning...

My name is Grace and I have a nineteen-year old daughter called Daisy. I've been moping around because she left yesterday to go backpacking round Europe during her gap year before university - at least I was moping until I found out she'd left me a little 'going-away' present. It's just as well she's probably the other side of the English channel at the moment, because if I ever catch up with her I'm going to kill her!

No, I don't mean that, really!
Or perahaps I do. It's too early to tell.

Anyway, that child has signed me up to an internet dating site without my knowledge or my permission and has set me up on a date - FOR TONIGHT!

I'm not going, of course. I'll just have to find a way to contact the guy and cancel. But this is all so last-minute and I'm so new to this that I don't really know what I'm doing.

Like I said: HELP!!!!!


Come back in May to read the rest of Grace's blog!
For more information about the blindatebrides trilogy from Harlequin Romance, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment