Oh, my!

Saturday, 16th May 2009
10am

What a difference from when I posted last! Yesterday was fantastic, perfect, amazing! I know I'm using far too many exclamation marks, but I can't seem to help myself. Look:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah took me to Angelina. I could have stood all day and looked at the pastries in the display case at the front of the shop. There were so many colours, so many textures... and the hot chocolate we drank was perfection.

And it was there, in this grand little patisserie up on the Rue de Rivoli, sitting across the table from my crime-writing husband, that I started to wonder what I've been so frightened of.

So... I stopped being a chicken. About Noah, about being married, about everything (!) And I'm so glad that I did. I never dreamed I'd be this happy being Mrs Frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment